“Life Without A Fork,” Documentary Feature Film: Random…
- I have a celebrity friend flying in from New York who invited me to a business meeting at the Cheesecake Factory–he just texted me to apologize for inviting me to the Cheesecake Factory
- I have eaten only tofu and corn for nearly six months–it’s what I know to be safe
- I eat one meal a day–dinner
- I am always hungry
- The nausea is all day everyday and one of the worst feelings like ever
- The headaches started coming about two months ago–they are overbearing and I can’t even sleep through them
- Everything is so heavy to me, my iPhone feels like it has the weight of a laptop and my laptop feels as weighty as a 60″ television
- I am always swollen–lips, legs, hands, feet, belly
- I wake up with huge lips and lots of swelling everyday
- I may have to use my walker on the same day that I am able to go bike riding
- I have a walker
- I am always sleepy
- I am always tired
- I am so tired of being and feeling sick everyday that I don’t really want to talk about it anymore–I suffer in quiet and work toward achieving my goals
- My goal is to share the documentary feature film, “Life Without A Fork,” with the world and find a way to survive IA
We appreciate you beyond measure and, knowing that each and everyone one of you are golden links to the chain of our past, current and future good and successes, we ask that you continue to spread the word about the amazing work we are doing here at Life Without A Fork!!! Wishes to all for the healthiest in mind, body, spirit, life, prosperity and love!”
Follow us on Instagram: @LifeWithoutAForkDocumentary
Follow us on Twitter: @LifeWithouta4k
To help keep our global outreach efforts free we ask that you donate to our ongoing gofundme.com campaign below and most sincerely hope that your swells will forever be minimal at most.
Life Without A Fork Is A Not-for-Profit | 501(c)(3) | Corporation
As always, we appreciate your ongoing support.
Disclaimer: Our page is a community service to our users. The information provided on this site is meant for informational purposes only. LifeWithoutAFork.com, Inc., The Idiopathic Angioedema Global Advocacy Group, and its employees and affiliates are not responsible for the accuracy of any information herein contained. You are encouraged to validate any information we provide with proper professional consultation.